If you don’t see a new window open for statements: your pop-up blocker may be turned on. Please disable your pop-up blocker, or click the icon in the address bar indicating that a pop-up was blocked, and select “Always allow” for this site. If you are a business user (not admin), please verify that your Online Banking administrator has granted you access to view statements.
If you see the new window open, but the PDFs do not open:
Your browser may not be opening PDFs properly or downloading them instead of displaying.
For Microsoft Edge:
1. Launch Microsoft Edge:
2. Click on the three dots (…) from the right top corner.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Cookies and Site permissions from the left pane.
5. Scroll down and click on PDF documents, toggle the switch to On for “Always open PDF files externally”, or, if “Always download PDF files” displays, toggle the switch to Off.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click the three dots
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Privacy and security
5. Select Site settings
6. Scroll down to Additional Permissions and select if not expanded
7. Under Additional Permissions select “PDF documents”
8. Select “Open PDFs in Chrome”